So far we have:
- been in contact with www.24petwatch.com where her microchip is registered
- contacted the county animal shelter
- contacted the county animal control (who turns in all the cats they pick up to the shelter)
- contacted the local animal rescue
- asked the neighbors
- put posters up at the local restaurants, convenience stores, pet store, and vet's office (left one at animal shelter too)
- placed lost & found ad in local trade paper
- put her litter box outside (on advice of animal rescue)
- scoured the property & neighborhood several times
- prayed hard
- will try Whicky Wuudler's vacuum bag trick tonight if it doesn't pour rain!
Everyone's prayers, concerns, and support are comforting and coveted.