Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged!

I gotted tagged. By Chairman Mao, Sly, an' Samantha!

Here's what I'm 'posed to do.......

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Well, I don't know what random means but I can tell ya that
1 - I bite Mom when I want her to play wif me. Not a hurty bite, jus' a lil' bite.
2 - As soon as Mom gets up from her chair I jump up in it and lay down. If she changes chairs, then so do I.
3 - I get mad when Rascal is allowed out on the balcony an' I'm not. So I jump on his head when him comes back inside. Him doesn't like that.
4 - When I get out on the balcony I try to jump down.
5 - We got no bugs in the house 'cuz I eated 'em all.
6 - I never liked catnip till I gotted my nipper nana.
7 - The only time I jump in Mom's lap is when she's makin' yarn at her spinnin' wheel.

Mom says I has to wait pick my 7 friends to tag cuz it's bedtime now.

Nite!

7 comments:

LZ said...

Ah... the nip banana! Sounds like you're a completely wonderful cat to me!

Chase

Renee Nefe said...

I think you might be too adventurous. I would be totally scared if you jumped off the balcony...you could get hurt. Your mommy is very good to love you and not let you jump.

I know you're a strong kitty who loves to jump, but we like you all safe inside. Besides you need to keep the house safe from all those bugs.

I don't have a bug eating kitty so I have to go buy some poison...cuz the ants here don't like it outside.

Daisy said...

I like to kill the bugs, but my Mommie won't let me eat them. Do they taste GOOD?!!?!! I'll bet they do.

The Furry Kids said...

I have never eaten a whole bug, just a couple of legs. Are they tasty? Maybe you're not allowed to go out on the balcony because you try to jump down? That sounds pretty dangerous.

Earl Grey

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ohhh we loved this. you are so fun and a very good kitty, we think.

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai eat all the buggies that get into our house, too -- an hehehe, we play musical chairs with our beans, too!

I loved readin' your list!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good werk eating all the bugs. It's good furr the Beans to haf a bug free house.