Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Me



I was adopted on August 18, 2006 from the Greenville Humane Society. Someone had brought me there in June when they saw I didn't have a home. I stayed at the Humane Society shelter for over 2 months until Mom found me. The shelter thought I was about 4 months old by then, so I don't know my purrthday. I just know that now I have a furrever home.

My new home has a Mom and a Dad and a College Student and a big black Cat named Rascal. He thinks he doesn't like me yet but he will change his mind.


I love to play and run and chase and pounce and wrestle and ambush Rascal.



Dad calls me Little Cat Zee because Rascal is 16 pounds big and I am little. Dad said Rascal is Little Cats X and Y all rolled up into one, so I must be Little Cat Zee. Mom calls me Catzee (rhymes with Patsy.) Rascal calls me Hiss. But I don't care because now I have a family and a furrever home and I am happy.

3 comments:

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

you are furry purrty an so many colors! we like yur new bloggie but we feels sorry fur the gray kitty at the bottom of yur page cause kitty's tryin so hard ta catch the flutterfly an can't get it. we're gonna go tell our furrend KC ta come an see you, on account of you look like you two might be related

Millie said...

Your coloration is so striking! You are quite beautiful. I like your game. I will have to try that.

Ariel said...

Your so Beautiful with your coloration and markings.It sounds like you have a wonderful forever home.Rascal is nice to share his toys.